Logo

Logo
Welcome to your creativity!

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Get creative with your tools!

Think it's expensive to start your own recycled crafts? It doesn't have to be if you are willing to think outside of the box. Look around you. What can you see that you can use?

While staining the fence this weekend, I needed a paint carrier to go along with me along the span of fence line. But using a paint pan was out of the question because I would not be able to hold it in one hand. I I rummaged through the recyclables for this week and found a large peanut oil jug in there.

Perfect! It had a handle and was lightweight but was strong enough to hold a good amount of stain without collapsing. So I just cut off the front of the jug and THERE YOU HAVE IT! One ready made stain carrier!

Get creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment